W3CMP – Grid: FN10ub
Chris Patterson – Midshipman
First licensed: 1967 as WN3HMK; age 15
Other calls: WA3HMK (1968 – 1998), WA2QCI (1970 – 1980), WA3HMK/VP5 (1992, 1993), ZF2CP (1995), 6Y4B (2000).
* Delmarva VHF and Microwave Society, K8GP
* Grid Pirates Contest Group
* Southeastern VHF Society
* Member – American Radio Relay League
* Ephrata Area Repeater Association
* UK 6-Meter Group
* Life member – Harley Owners Group
* 6- and 2-Meter WAS and WAC
* 6-Meter DXCC #420
* 2-meter VUCC #17
* First 2-Meter EME station (1992) to make contacts from VP5 (Turks & Caicos Island)
* First 2-Meter Pennsylvania to Cuba contact (WA3HMK – CO2KK)
* First 2-Meter Pennsylvania to St. Pierre & Miquelon (WA3HMK – FP5EK)
* Generally upsetting neighbors with RF overload!
* Enjoy working weak-signal DX on VHF [especially 6- and 2-Meter EME)
* VHF DXpeditions.
* Running (Marine Corps Marathon 2000)
* Tending my orchard and riding my Harley [1991 FXR]